Re: Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

Hi,

Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> I'm familiar with the structure of the OpenCD and it was done mostly
> on the the K-Meleon browser. We could start in the list at the wiki:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeOnWindows
>
> Having this as a Live GNOME CD is also an option, but will lessen our
> number of Win32 applications.

I'd suggest doing both - having a LiveCD with a small number of win32
apps included, and having a full-blown OpenCD with pretty much every
GTK+ application which is stable on windows, plus (cheating a little)
apps which run with GTK+ on Linux and a native toolkit on windows.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary