Re: Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

On 2/19/07, Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

* GNOME edition of OpenCD or WinLibre
 - Getting together a collection of GTK+ applications for Windows for a
GNOME edition of a Windows CD for magazine covers
 - Should include apps which use GTK+ on Linux and other toolkits on
other platforms (Audacity, OO.o, Thunderbird, Firefox, etc)

I'm familiar with the structure of the OpenCD and it was done mostly
on the the K-Meleon browser. We could start in the list at the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeOnWindows

Having this as a Live GNOME CD is also an option, but will lessen our
number of Win32 applications.

Jerome

--
Jerome Gotangco