Re: Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

Hi,

Dave Neary wrote:
>>     * LiveCD:  I think that's a great idea.  I've been reading through
>>       the documentation for customizing an Ubuntu LiveCD at
>>       https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomization/6%2e06 --
>>       I'm going to need some help on this one.
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLiveCd is a HOWTO on what Luis and others did
> to make the GNOME 2.12 LiveCD.

One other point - Ubuntu is not the only choice of distribution for
this. Foresight Linux (by Ken VanDine of GNOME, and others) always has
bleeding edge GNOME including un-official but useful GNOME apps, and
might be a realistic alternative. Ken can tell us whether he has a
LiveCD now, and where we can get Xen/QEMU/VMWare images (I see themnoted
on the LiveCD wiki page).

Cheers,
Dave.

--