Re: GNOME Project Organogram

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 11:59 +0000, Joachim wrote:

> But for this to happen, we need the HIG to be updated, and for that to
> happen I think we need library.g.o up and running.

Well, not necessarily, I'd only expect the 'stable' version of the HIG
to be hosted on library.gnome.org anyway (or has that plan changed
again?)

Anyway, I really do intend to start working on the HIG again when I have
time, but that's just something I never seem to have much of these
days :/

Cheeri,
Calum.