Re: About The GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initative

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 12:24 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Yes (no need for people to point out that selling == marketing. It's
> still a useful job to do.). That's why I'd like people to work on the
> GNOME Tour, which I started but never finished. It's also in the
> gnomeweb-wml module.

Totally agree. Davyd also did "Look at GNOME 2.14" which I thought was
good:

	http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/gnome-2-14/

The presentation isn't amazing, but it does distill the release down
into some headlines which people can take away and say, "Yes, that's why
I should be using GNOME".

Cheers,

Alex.