Re: About The GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initative

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 10:00 +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
> One thing I was majorly disappointed with was the release of 2.18:
> there
> is a huge perception that GNOME hasn't moved forward from 2.12/2.14 in
> any significant way.

The release notes were crappy, that's all. (Gervais Mulongoy and Quim
and co did their best, but it was hopeless at that late stage.) I plan
to be involved again for 2.20 so that they are at least as good as
they've been before, by following the release notes schedule again.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com