Re: About The GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initative

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 11:19 +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
[snip]
> I think release notes are great for existing users; I don't think they
> pull in many new users, and my point was really more about the latter I
> guess: I think it should be a function of the marketing team to help
> create buzz about GNOME releases, and show people what they're missing
> when they're not using it.

Yes (no need for people to point out that selling == marketing. It's
still a useful job to do.). That's why I'd like people to work on the
GNOME Tour, which I started but never finished. It's also in the
gnomeweb-wml module.

Actually, I think some people may have done some work on this for the
new website, so that might be the best place to contribute to this. Can
someone confirm?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com