Starting Chicago Gnome User Group

Hello,

My name is Kevin Harriss and I am new to this list was just wondering
if anybody was interested in joining/helping out a Gnome User Group
based in Chicago, Illinois in the United States.  I was looking at the
list of Gnome User Groups and noticed that there was a lack of US
based user groups so I decided that I would try to correct this
problem.  I know there is a strong tech base in Chicago with Google,
Red Hat and IBM.  I am actively involved in the Free/Open Source
Software community in Chicago, I work with the Chicago GNU/Linux User
Group, http://chiglug.org and I also help out with packaging for
Foresight Linux.  Foresight Linux is the base for the new Gnome Live
CD.  If you are interested in helping out, a couple of us are hanging
out in #gnome-chi on irc.gnome.org please stop by and say Hello.

Also, if anybody has any information about starting a Gnome user group
or information learned during the process of running a user group
please pass it along.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-specialKevin
Kevin Harriss