news.gnome.org (was Re: Wow - look at the KDE news volume)

Would it be debatable to solve the many issues we have around GNOME +
news in a general plan with a main objective: a one and only
news.gnome.org?

This is one of the items in the revamped General navigation bar. It's ok
to have the Footnotes as they are now there, but we can work on
something much complete before the 2.18 release.

Luke, are you aware of the early plans done around
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewsGateway ? It would be great if
Michael Maclean and you could push together news.gnome.org.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv