Re: Wow - look at the KDE news volume

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 16:33 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> So, from a quick glance, it looks like is a news source
> for
>, (for example) is not.
> The lesson, it appears to me, is that we should be looking for ways to
> have community news sources on No?

It used to be included when Google news first launched, but was dropped
as a source some time ago. I re-submitted it about a year ago to no
avail. I will resubmit again.

Several months ago the site was completely dropped from the regular
search index. I see it is back now, but showing up horribly in the