Re: About the 2.18 release plans (was Re: User oriented release notes)

Hi,

Quim Gil a écrit :
We need a coordinator for the 2.18 release notes, the sooner the better.
Be it Lucas, Dave, Claus or whoever wanting to push this until the
release day.

I have never contributed in any substantial way to the release notes,
and it's unlikely I'll have the time to do so this time. Davyd, Lucas,
Claus or perhaps Thomas (the German guy from GUADEC) would be better
candidates.

Cheers,
Dave.