Re: About the 2.18 release plans (was Re: User oriented release notes)

We need a coordinator for the 2.18 release notes, the sooner the better.
Be it Lucas, Dave, Claus or whoever wanting to push this until the
release day.

I have enough coordinating the wgo revamp and some related goals,
sorry.  :/

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv