About the 2.18 release plans (was Re: User oriented release notes)

In short: let's propose to the release team a call for 2.18 goals to the
developers. The responses would be listed at
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap . After October 18th [End of new (app)
modules proposal period] we extract these goals in another wiki page
where release team and marketing team with the supervision of the board
triage, group and prioritize 3-5 core goals that will be the basis for a
common 2.18 strategy.

In the meantime the marketing team agrees on the targeted audiences and
the 2.18 materials we will produce. This way once the 2.18 core goals
are agreed we will already know what to do with them.

Expanded: