Re: Secondary Navigation Bar

Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 07:52:10PM +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> [..]
>
>>> And ideally I want to use the same colors/layout of that for
>>> Bugzilla. Maybe my answer was misinterpreted. I want do use the same
>>> layout as www.gnome.org. However, if it is not possible I'll make
>>> something up (keep the same as now probably).
>>>
>> The current bugzilla navbar
>> "New bug · Browse · Search · Reports · Account " etc
>> would be a secondary navbar.
>>
>> What is currently being discussed is a tertiary one
>> (if I understand correctly).
>>

> Oh? Never understood that from either the post or the subject. I'll wait
> then when it is finished.

Seems to be confusion here so lets clarify. The component your are
discussing on bugzilla "New Bug", "Browse" etc is not the secondary Nav
bar but the primary navigation tool. See the Layout at:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure

and download the layoutPlanHome0.5.svg.

Open the file using inkscape to view.

The Secondary Navigation bar serves the purpose of page links within a
page section. For example the current www.gnome.org has an about link
towards the top which is the Primary Navigation Bar component. When we
click "about" section the page then has links on the right hand side for
links relating to "about". This component on the right hand side of wgo
is the "Secondary Navigation Bar".

Lee