Re: Secondary Navigation Bar

--- Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 05:36:07PM +0100, Joachim
> Noreiko wrote:
> >
> > --- Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> >

> > > Things on the left/right side will not work for
> > > Bugzilla. It is just too
> > > wide to be usable.
> >
> > Aren't we only talking about w.g.o at the moment?
>
> Yes, that is why I was pretty quiet.
>
> > Beneath the common primary navbar, and perhaps the
> > header banner[*], a subsite such as bugzilla can
> do
> > what it likes.
>
> And ideally I want to use the same colors/layout of
> that for Bugzilla.
> Maybe my answer was misinterpreted. I want do use
> the same layout as
> www.gnome.org. However, if it is not possible I'll
> make something up
> (keep the same as now probably).

The current bugzilla navbar
"New bug · Browse · Search · Reports · Account " etc
would be a secondary navbar.

What is currently being discussed is a tertiary one
(if I understand correctly).

As I see it, to adapt bugzilla to the new design, you
would only need to:
* add the primary navbar above everything else
* remove the current gnome logo, because the primary
navbar has one.
hey presto! :)

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com