GNOME Screenshot Idea

Inspired from Dave's latest blog post about "it's important to be free,
not only being feature perfect of FX", an idea poped up into my mind, but
my
artistic skills (if any) don't let me to do it. Therefore I thought some
gfx artist might be interested in it, so I wanted to share it in here.

Think about a regular GNOME desktop composed of text (sources) with a
slogan like "It's open enough.". There used to be famous penguin imaged
created by linux kernel sources with ascii I remember.

Maybe we can create such an image as well. There must be some tools to do
this with ascii but it is not needed to be an ascii. Would it be possible
to fit most of the panel sources in panel area, and other GNOME sources
into desktop by using very small font sizes?

I know this is not very bright idea but it would be at least a good meme
to put open source, which is actually not equivalent to free software but
still something, into a visual perspective. Sharing it in here so that
some artist having insomnia to find something to in their spare time.