Re: The wgo CMS can't wait more

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 11:36 +0200, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> 2006/10/25, Andy Fitzsimon <andyfitz gmail com>:
> > Drupal it is ! ;-)

We have been already into this game of "I prefer this", "That is cool".
If you want to be helpful selecting the CMS at this stage do the
following:

a) Suggest improvements to the criteria of my previous mail at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-October/msg00078.html

b) Based on these criteria, tell which candidate you find to be the less
appropriate for wgo from the 5 listed at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements and why.

Anything out of this risk to fall into the categories of deja-vu, noise
or yet more insightful thoughts not that useful to make a good CMS
selection.

Sorry for setting such strict rules for this game, but it has taken too
long and we need to find a common agreement on something.