Re: The wgo CMS can't wait more

2006/10/25, Andy Fitzsimon <andyfitz gmail com>:
Drupal it is ! ;-)

Sorry, I'm a sucker for it as its the easiest to custom-theme. Thoughts ?

I like Drupal, too. I find it quiet handy and easy because everything
makes sense. My other experiences with CMS are mainly XOOPS (which i
think is much worse), TikiWiki (too big), Zope (argh...),  Mambo
(never worked on my installations) and WordPad (which is a blog, not
CMS).

What I like most is the ability to work with many subdomains. I like
Python but Zope was always a bit messy in my view, maybe this is
different with Plone, which i have not tested, yet.

Thilo

--
Blog: http://vinci.wordpress.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tpfennig