release notes: first draft
- From: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, marketing-list gnome org
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: release notes: first draft
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:57:41 +0800
Ok guys and gals. I am announcing a preliminary draft of the release
notes for 2.14. We now require proof readers for spelling, grammar and
The latest committed version is online at:
You can also check out the release notes from CVS:
We are using gnome-doc-utils for translation. I hope the translators
know how to get all of that working, because I have no idea.
Warning, I AM AN AUSTRALIAN, SPELLINGS MAY BE CONSIDERED INCORRECT. My
grammar is also pretty appalling. Please send through corrections for
these. Feel free to correct minor spelling mistakes yourself.
Discussion should happen on list as appropriate or on the IRC channel
#release-notes on irc.gnome.org.
- If anyone knows the status of the LiveCD, that section requires
- Danilo was meant to be providing the i18n stats page, he said he
added it, but I can't see where.
- Does anyone want to take charge on writing a press release? I am
willing to raise my hand again if so required.
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118 C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA
] [Thread Prev