Re: release notes: first draft

Hey David,
overall, very nice job, as always :-)
Just a couple of comments :
* Regarding the speed improvements of the gnome log viewer, it could
be good to specify that the launch times mentioned in the article are
when loading a 2.9MB log file. Otherwise, it makes the log viewer
looks pretty bad in any situation ;-)
* On the time scales in the "what's new for developers" page, what are
the colors for ? (ie the yellow, green, blue etc)
Cheers
Vincent