Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

Another issue that we have to double check for any ready CMS system is
the security. I'm not stating that Drupal is insecure or have such a bad
history. But we have to bear in mind that any common CMS or Wiki
application might have some security problems in future which might be
problem for us as script kiddies would easily exploit the system.

For that reason, we have to check the sources, and if necessary make
some GNOME specific changes in all input/login processes. This way we
might prevent some security problems to affect wgo/go before Drupal (or
any CMS application chosen) team releases patch for them.

I can put my work force after choosing CMS system to see if it's secure
enough, and will try to make necessary fixes as much as my skills allow.