Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

<quote who="Guilherme de S. Pastore">

> Il giorno gio, 06/07/2006 alle 14.02 +0200, Quim Gil ha scritto:
> > July 26th: End of www.gnome.org revamp planning (aka feature freeze).
> > Policies, licensing and wgo platform (CMS) agreed.
>
> *Please* not drupal.

I think a worthwhile rule for this entire process should be: No criticism
without solution. So please explain your point of view so it can be taken
seriously, and offer a solution to go with it so you're also moving things
forward.

- Jeff

     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell