Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

Hi :o)

> About Drupal vs MediaWiki vs etc, there is not much point discussing
> tools before agreeing requirements. By July 17th Greg Nagy needs to come
> up with a list of requirements for the wgo platform (CMS). Help him with
> the requirements if you want to help selecting the most appropriate
> tool(s).

That seems to make sense. Anyone know if there is there a place to discuss
this, such as a wiki page, or should we contact mister Nagy by mail ?

> If you can't stop discussing the CMS to be chosen anyways, don't forget
> that after long debates Drupal is still the fittest candidate. If you
> think Tool X is better please explain why, the more detailed your
> comments are the most useful they will be.

Sorry, but I just can't help myself :) I'd just like to mention Django [1],
it seems a rather elegant solution. I'll post an argumentation as to it's
advantages as soon as I get time, but while waiting I just wanted
people to know it existed.

That said, I cannot know yet if Django would meet the requirements.

Love, Karderio

[1] www.djangoproject.com/