Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

> After the wgo revamp BoF meeting at Vilanova I'm in charge of pushing a
> list of tasks we agree to do during 2006, and a timeline.
>
> Here is the draft: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline
>
> Highlights: we can follow the GNOME release cycle, unveil the wgo
> revamped on September 6th (English only) and release the official
> translations on October 4th. It's a tight agenda but doable, a lot of
> planning and discussion has been done and most of us seem to work better
> with some action, and pressure.
>
> It needs discussion but... it needs specially people assuming the
> responsibility of a task. Otherwise the planning is useless, pure
> utopia. If you wanted to rise your hand now it's the time. Old and new
> faces are welcomed.

Hopefully, like the GNOME release schedule, if a feature is not
sufficiently ready on time, it will be punted to the next release
schedule. For instance, if a suitable CMS is not found, or the translation
feature of a CMS is not ready, the other stuff will not wait for it.
Otherwise, an item can delay the whole thing indefinitely.

Of course, I trust you to decide if a feature is sufficiently ready.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com