Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

Il giorno sab, 08/07/2006 alle 00.06 +1000, Jeff Waugh ha scritto:
> I think a worthwhile rule for this entire process should be: No criticism
> without solution. So please explain your point of view so it can be taken
> seriously, and offer a solution to go with it so you're also moving things
> forward.

I am not much into this CMS thing, so I regret not being able to suggest
something absolutely certain of its capabilities and advantages.
However, I've already seen and faced all kinds of problems with drupal,
from security to upgradability issues, which IMHO do not make it the
best option to set the infrastructure of a website we want to keep
around for long on.

And I did not make it clearer because I've already exposed this concern
to qgil in the process of setting up drupal for guadec.org.

Guilherme de S. Pastore
fatalerror