Re: Actions

Hi,

OK, following Glynn's advice and putting wiki page links to stuff.

Dave Neary a écrit :
Here's a short list of the stuff that's ongoing:

GNOME Journal (Jim, Sri)
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal

Upcoming conferences (Claus)
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/AnnualEvents
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingConferences

(these should probably be consolidated and eventually moved out of MarketingTeam).

LiveCD (Luis)
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLiveCd

Press contacts (?)
Hmmm... no wiki page for this? I guess it's not a good idea to keep journalist's private e-mail addresses on a public web-site, but this needs doing...

Deployments list (Dave)
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/ExistingGnomeDeployments

Printed material (posters/flyers/t-shirts) (?)
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial

Market research (?)
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/SurveyDevelopers

Vague, but related to the discussion we had on the mailing list last October/November.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary