Re: Surveys at conferences..

On 5/8/05, Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> wrote:
> It might give us a better random
> sample I think than a web one.

Heh. Despite my last comment in the thread, this, at least, is true-
it would suck a lot less than other groups. :) It wouldn't be hard to
throw this on the web, and have the demo boxes have the survey
bookmarked so that people could fill it out there. (This would assume
it would be short, since otherwise you're breaking up the flow of the
demos and such.)

Luis

P.S. Sri, did we ever find out about the booth situation at OSCON?