Re: Actions (was: Surveys at conferences..)

On Mon, 09 May 2005 09:49:51 +0200
Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

> Here's a short list of the stuff that's ongoing:
>
> GNOME Journal (Jim, Sri)
> Upcoming conferences (Claus)
> LiveCD (Luis)
> Press contacts (?)
> Deployments list (Dave)
> Printed material (posters/flyers/t-shirts) (?)
> Market research (?)

Please note that I got active for the GNOME Journal lately,
and I don't know how long I'll need to do it. I just tried the other
format of the conference list, and I'm waiting for the OK from Luis to
clean it up.

However, I'm not going to update the individual entries. Maybe we could
ask the local teams doing it? They should have the best overview.

If the conference list is working, it wouldn't matter to layout out a
survey. It's indeed a good idea: We could do it on the web, too, and
compare results to get an impression about differences in the audience.

Maybe Sri is willing to compile a list of possible questions on the
wiki? ;)

Cheers,
Claus