Re: Gnome community

<quote who="c. schwarm">

> The disadvantage is that mistakes like the introduction of GConf, Spacial
> Nautilus, etc. will probably happen, again.

Neither of these decisions would have been significantly modified based on
misinformed input from "users" (or, to be more precise, a vocal minority of
technically inclined users). I can understand some hesitancy about the
recent Nautilus changes, but GConf? Sheesh, dude.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck