Re: Gnome community

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="David Neary">
> > I think that we should quickly be working towards migrating the data from
> > the gnomesupport wiki into live.gnome.org, and changing the link to point
> > to it.
>
> live.gnome.org will *be* developer.gnome.org. It's intended to be a wiki for
> developer stuff only. There's a bunch of developer stuff on gnomesupport's
> wiki, and I'd be very happy to see that move across, but there's also a lot
> of random stuff which is inappropriate.

I'm sorry to hear that. The wiki is a great way to have a hybrid
community - with support materials and workspaces side by side.

Coming at things from another tack, then... how do you see things
developing in terms of user sites on gnome.org? It would be a
Good Thing to get everyone working on the same page, and have a
standard web template and set of sites all of whom are working
through gnome.org.

We're gone way off-topic for the marketing list, though... is
there another forum more appropriate?

Cheers,
Dave.

--