Re: response to linus...?

<quote who="Santiago Roza">

> > I don't think we fear Linus.
>
> well i think we do.  if the very idea of sending him a politely
> disagreeing message is seen as "too risky", that sounds like fear.

Dude - Chris, Nat, Havoc and I each politely disagreed with his message, in
the appropriate forum. The challenge now is to communicate that beyond the
geek community. Yet another reply to Linus (even as a 'public response'),
covering the *same* issues is not productive. I grok your interest, but you
are misdirecting your effort.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    "You know, it's not that unusual, even in Hollywood, for brothers to
         work together. Heard of the Warner brothers?" - Ethan Coen