Re: response to linus...?

> Feel free to write Linus but please don't put any GNOME reference in
> your signature in order to avoid (more) confusion. It is you who is
> writing to Linus, not GNOME.

ok i won't, btw i wasn't trying to confuse anyone, but who cares anyway?

thanks to the list for pretty much killing my enthusiasm with all this
over-the-top fear to linus and fantastic stop energy.

> At a Marketing Team level I think it's useful to discuss why a potential
> user (like Linus seems to be) has this perception about GNOME ...

yeah you're right, that's our only task about this event, as a marketing team.

marketing doesn't have a thing to do with public relations, how could
i get that wrong?  i'll just ask for a refund on all those books...

> For instance, with all this issue what I've missed is the possibility of
> posting an answer in a news section in the gnome.org homepage ...

you mean a clear, simple, informative, and non-confrontational answer,
like the one i just wrote?

oh wait... that's the one we shouldn't be using, because something something.

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra