Facing a problem trying to use GeoClue2

Hi,

I'm trying to write a small code in python2 which prints the location of a user when run.
I've made progress till here - http://pastebin.com/ejAVJEGN (The code is also attached with the mail)

Now, the property 'Location' of 'org.freedesktop.GeoClue2.Client' should return the path to the location object containing the location of user, but that is not happening in my code. I'm always getting the location as '/'

I ran the sequence in d-feet. The 'Location' property is '/' before starting client. But it gets updated to the path when 'Start()' is run. So, in the code, I've tried to fetch it after starting client, but still it does not return the expected path.

Please can someone help to find out the mistake in the code ?

Thank you

--
Regards,
Parin Porecha

The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created is here. Kifflom!