Re: GeoClue2 DBus service is not listed in d-feet

On 11 October 2013 16:44, Parin Porecha <parinporecha gmail com> wrote:
so you need to look there instead of session bus

Okay, so there's nothing wrong with Geoclue, thats a relief
I couldn't find the address of system bus.
Please can you tell me where can I read it from ?

I have never needed to know the actual address for anything... d-feet
should have menu items (either in File menu or in newer versions I
guess the Gear menu) for opening tabs for System or Session buses. You
should only need to know the address yourself if for some reason you
want to run an extra bus in a non-canonical address.