GeoClue2 DBus service is not listed in d-feet

Hi,

I'm trying to write a small code in python3 which prints the location of a user.
I read the API of GeoClue2 and installed geoclue2-git 2.0.0-1 from AUR on my Arch machine running Gnome 3.8
The problem I'm facing is that geoclue (org.freedesktop.GeoClue2) does not show up in d-feet.

I use d-feet 0.1.15 and run it from the source directory itself - ./d-feet -l -a $DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS

I looked into the .service file of GeoClue2 (/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/ Is this the correct one ?), and the executable listed there is /usr/libexec/geoclue

I ran it manually upon which it gave this error -
(geoclue:10238): Geoclue-CRITICAL **: Failed to acquire name 'org.freedesktop.GeoClue2' on system bus or lost it.

On running it as root, it does not give that error, but still doesn't show up in d-feet

How should I resolve this ?

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Parin Porecha

The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created is here. Kifflom!