Re: [libxml++] parse_stream with auto_ptr
- From: Tobias Grimm <listaccount e-tobi net>
- To: Christophe de VIENNE <cdevienne gmail com>
- Cc: libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [libxml++] parse_stream with auto_ptr
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:52:38 +0200
Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
>Could you post a little program that reproduce your problem ?
Sorry, it was my fault - I was compiling with g++ 3.3, while libxml++ was
compiled with 4.0. This constellation was working for weeks - using
libxml++ was the frist time, the ABI changes caused trouble.
PS: I already wrote this yesterday, but somehow only replied to myself
instead of the list. Sorry folks!
] [Thread Prev