[libxml++] segmentation fault on solaris 10

Hello,
 I'm a new user of libxml++ and solaris. I do need help for the
following problem:

 when I use libxml++1.0.1 on solaris 10, it had the sementation fault
even I only tested the dom_parser example. I've already tried to put the "xmlpp::Document::Init init;" in the main program, but it alway remind me with a compile error of "the Init is
private".  What shall I do to fix this problem? or if the later version of libxml++ had already fixed the problem?

By using gdb, the fault occured (for the dom_parser example) at line:
>  Glib::ustring nodename = node->get_name();
 in the method:
> void print_node(const xmlpp::Node* node, unsigned int indentation =
0)

Thank you very much!

Jane