Re: [libxml++] 2.8.0 needed

> BTW, I already updated the website with the new versions, the licence
> clarification (although I did remove the static linking part because I
> have doubts about it, I'll try to get more information).

What do you doubt? If people statically link to a LGPL app then they must
provide source code (on request, and they must make it clear they they may
request it) to anyone to whom they provide object files. The purpose of
the LGPL is to allow dynamic linking of libraries. For static linking,
it's the same as the GPL.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com