Re: [libxml++] 2.8.0 needed

Murray Cumming wrote:

This is important:

Please change the .so version number from
GENERIC_LIBRARY_VERSION=2:1:1
GENERIC_LIBRARY_VERSION=2:1:0

Ok, It's done and the package is re-uploaded. It should be available soon.
I'll send the official announce this afternoon.

BTW, I already updated the website with the new versions, the licence clarification (although I did remove the static linking part because I have doubts about it, I'll try to get more information). The API documentation is up-to-date too. I removed the 2.6 and 2.7 documentations.

Christophe de Vienne
Alpha Centauri
tel: 01 47 82 93 78