Re[2]: [libxml++] external entities substitution - libxml++ crashes

Hello Christophe,

CdV> The thing is that libxml++ register itself to libxml2 so at each node
CdV> creation/destruction it's notified, and automaticaly instanciate an
CdV> libxml++ object or destroy it.
Thing is I did not instantiate any libxml++ object in my program. The
only umbelical cord that connects me to libxml++ in my program is the
following line (apart from the actual call to my function):

#include <libxml++/libxml++.h>

Am I correct in saying that somewhere in the header files included via
libxml++.h a libxml++ object, which registers itself to libxml2, is actually instantiated?
(If yes, could you possibly direct me to that header file and object?)
I've always thought that libxml++ becomes directly involved only when I actually instantiate an object
in my program, for instance xmlpp::DocParser, etc.
--
Best regards,
 Igor                            mailto:ismolovski stbpwr com