Re: [libxml++] external entities substitution - libxml++ crashes

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 10:28:13AM +0200, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
I'll try to produce a small pure libxml2 sample which shows the problem, do we can discuss (and hopefully solve) it on the libxml mailing-list.
 yes, please bugzilla, preferably after checking out with the current
CVS version.

Done.
I joined a little example that shows the problem (but I don't think it's output will help a lot to solve it).