Re: [libxml++] external entities substitution - libxml++ crashes

Hi Igor,

Igor L. Smolovski wrote:

CdV> libxml++ use the _private field of xmlNode to store pointers to children
CdV> of xmlpp::Node.
CdV> When activating entities substitution, libxml2 seems not to keep CdV> _private value consistent enough for libxml++, leading to objects
CdV> deleted twice (which cause the segmentation fault you had).
Thing is I tried to load a doc by means of pure libxml2 without any
libxml++ involvement - what I did was simply place that function inside libxml++.
Just a function, not even a method of some libxml++ object or anything.
The thing is that libxml++ register itself to libxml2 so at each node creation/destruction it's notified, and automaticaly instanciate an libxml++ object or destroy it.

Regards,