Re: [libxml++] external entities substitution - libxml++ crashes

Hi,

I could reproduce the problem by just setting substitute_entities to true.
From what I can see, the problem does not come from how you use the library.

libxml++ use the _private field of xmlNode to store pointers to children of xmlpp::Node. When activating entities substitution, libxml2 seems not to keep _private value consistent enough for libxml++, leading to objects deleted twice (which cause the segmentation fault you had).

I'll try to produce a small pure libxml2 sample which shows the problem, do we can discuss (and hopefully solve) it on the libxml mailing-list.

Regards,