Re: [libxml++] Blunt Q: what C++ bindings for XML?

andy glew amd com wrote:

I haven't looked seriously at any other C++
bindings for XML.

while I contributed a bit to libxml++ some months ago,
I then decided to run my own for a variety of reasons.

The most important additional feature over libxml++
I have (well, I consider it a feature :-) is that the
unicode support is parametrized, i.e. all the classes
are templates which you can bind to your preferred
unicode lib via typedefs (we discussed this at length
earler here).

Other differences are for example better support of
xpath (by using an 'XPathResult'), better C++ integration
(iterators, etc.), and so on.

If there is interest I could put the stuff online...

Regards,
		Stefan