RE: [libxml++] Patch for Node::find( nonexistent_xpath ) to retur n empty NodeSe t

> From: Stefan Seefeld [mailto:seefeld sympatico ca]
> Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> >>From: andy glew amd com [mailto:andy glew amd com]
> >>Re ChangeLogs - I'm one of those people whose ChangeLogs
> >>get generated automatically from CVS checkins.
> >

> > ChangeLog entries should contain text written by a human,
> for humans to
> > read.
>
> I think you miss a point here: 'generated automatically from CVS
> checkins' doesn't mean the log is generated by a machine. Rather, it's
> the text you provide with option -m to the cvs commit that gets
> automatically recorded.
>
> While I agree with the other poster that sometimes that may result in
> too much detail, it definitely is written by humans for humans.

OK. Thanks.

Anyway, that won't work for patches. We need the ChangeLog entries in order
to understand the patches and to be sure that a suitable ChangeLog entry
would be applied when the rest of the patch was applied.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net