RE: [libxml++] Blunt Q: what C++ bindings for XML?

> From: andy glew amd com [mailto:andy glew amd com]
> Blunt question:  does anyone have
> any recommendations for C++ bindings
> for XML manipulation?

This isn't the most helpful place to ask this questions. You will probably
get better results on a newsgroup.

[snip]

> And, I'd *like* something I haven't seen any XML
> package in any language support: the ability to
> record the raw text, not only of the text, but also
> of the tags and attributes.

I don't really understand this. All XML parsers allow you to read the tag
names and attributes values. But they won't give you the raw text, because
they are XML _parsers_. You shouldn't need the raw contents and if you
really think you do then you should use normal file I/O.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net