Re: GIR-based vala bindings

Il giorno mer, 06/04/2011 alle 22.20 +0200, Jiří Techet ha scritto:
> Hmm, strange, I've tried with the same switches with Ubuntu Natty
> (which has switched to Vala 0.12 about two days ago) and it works
> fine. Isn't there something broken in your Vala installation?

Uhm, I don't know.
I'm on archlinux, vala is compiled from the official tarball, without
patches and with nothing but the --prefix=/usr and --enable-vapigen
switches activated.
Fortunately, the packager of vala and libchamplain (on the
gnome-unstable repo) is the same.
I asked him to compile libchamplain with the --enable-vala switch and
the resulting vapi weren't good.
So I tried to compile it by myself, and they weren't good as well.
With the 0.10.1 things will be fixed, as you said in the other message,
so I'll inform the packager to remove the switch.
I know, he will hate me :D

Cheers
Lorenzo