Re: 'notify' signal handler
- From: Quikee <quikee gmail com>
- To: Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca>, Jiří Techet <techet gmail com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 'notify' signal handler
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:47:12 +0100
I have now fixed the problem with timing the updates and firing the
notify signal only if time between updates is greater than 0.1 sec. It
does not include a final update when map is idle but from testing the
solution I think it should be good enough.
I have removed the last merge request and added a new merge request
with this solution. The solution can be found at (1).
] [Thread Prev