Re: 'notify' signal handler
- From: Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca>
- To: Jiří Techet <techet gmail com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 'notify' signal handler
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:01:27 -0700
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Jiří Techet <techet gmail com> wrote:
> Would you mind creating a bug report for this issue (basically copying
> this email)? From what I remember, in the ChamplainView code there is
> some limitation how often the signal is emitted in respect to the
> distance you drag (I guess it was done due to some performance
> issues). I also remember that when I was looking at the code it
> appeared to me that the signal might not get emitted if you drag the
> view too slowly. I need to have a look at that again.
Certainly. Which bugzilla are you using?
] [Thread Prev