Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure
- From: Jiří Techet <techet gmail com>
- To: Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:52:56 +0100
just a question - can I use your local rendering branch as a base for
my merge (i.e. aren't you going to do some new merge/rebase that would
then complicate merge of my branch)? If you put the additional fixes
that make it working on top of it it should be no problem to merge
them back to my work. Also should I rebase my branch on top of it or
use ordinary merge?
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 17:49, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin
<pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 17:25 +0100, Jiří Techet wrote:
>> Anyway, I expect that this means it
>> works on your machine, right?
> Well it failed to build and didn't have time to investigate :) I will
> try again later today.
] [Thread Prev