Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

Hello Pierre-Luc,

just a question - can I use your local rendering branch as a base for
my merge (i.e. aren't you going to do some new merge/rebase that would
then complicate merge of my branch)? If you put the additional fixes
that make it working on top of it it should be no problem to merge
them back to my work. Also should I rebase my branch on top of it or
use ordinary merge?

Jiri